CLEAR MY CLOSET!

HELLO! I'm going abroad next year, so I really need to lessen my load! Please do help me! :) x
I'm also selling everything at an extremely reduced price, because I'm really nice. 
I'm a UK6, and most of my clothes range from UK4-8, sometimes 10. (Size XXS-S... sometimes M), depending on the brand. If you, too, fall within this range, then these clothes will fit you.

FOREVER 21 band dress
(size S) UK4-8
RM35


PULL&BEAR blue blouse
(Size S) UK4-8
RM28

TEMT sequinned collar top
(Size S) AUS6/UK6-8
RM25

Army top! 
(size M, but also fits an S!)
RM20

P&CO salmon pink tank top
RM12
SOLD

Valleygirl salmon pink plait tank
(Size S - AUS6-8/UK6-8)
RM22

 ROXY purple beach tube!
(Size L, but fits an S - because I'm small, and it fits me!)
RM28

Simple black dress! (with a zipper on the side, so you can slip in and out easily!)
(Size S)
RM23

MAXIM rosette top!
(Size S-M / UK6-10)
RM28

JUICY COUTURE top (yes, it's original...)
Size L (can fit M)
RM32 
 mom will kill me if she sees it going at this price.. yikes.

 
 PADINI white top
Size S (fits M) UK6-8
RM20

 CAT WHISKERS Kimono top!
(size S-M) UK4-10 (pretty much flatters anyone)
RM23

UNIONBAY grey top 
(Size S - UK4-8)
RM20
SOLD

KITSCHEN sequin top 
(can also become an off-shoulder top, which is sexxxxxxxxxxy) hahaa
Size S (can fit M!) UK6-10 
RM28

ASOS tube smock floral dress!
(size XXS-XS-S) UK4-6 
RM22

TEMT ruffled top (nude-white colour)
Size S
RM18

CHERRY TOP! 
free size - S,M, but not L. 
RM10
SOLD

MOOKS graphic tee
Size S (fits M and L) 
RM18




No comments:

Post a Comment